Monday, September 17, 2012

PackAways Foldable Bright Storage Boxes Review


PackAways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in a flat position.  They are easy to open when needed to use and they are easy to collapse and store when not in sure. They come in bright, variety of sizes; they are durable, reusable and versatile.  



They are made of corrugated plastic which protects from water, humidity and my cat who likes to shred cardboard. They set up instantly and required no tape.  They have a unique wipe away end panel so you can label what is in your box and when you use it for something else wipe it clean and you can start fresh without crossing out what was written when you first used the box.  


I also like that the Classic PackAways are the same length and width so they stack neatly.  PackAways were invented and are manufactured in the USA, they are based in Worcester, MA and Desoto, TX employing American workers and suppliers.

Not only do they have Reusable Storage Boxes they also offer totes and under bed storage boxes made of the same material.  I can see many uses for these boxes.

I am living in a studio apartment right now and I have a lot of boxes that I have not unpacked, so using these boxes instead of regular cardboard boxes protects my items and also makes me look more organized. I like how that it only takes a second to set up the box and then when I move and can put more of my items out I can store these under my bed since they lay flat.   I also have a ton of craft projects that I have started and are scattered all over it is great to get them all in one place and label.  I will have many uses for these containers and plan on getting a few more.  They are very reasonably priced the Classic boxes like I was sent starting at $8.75 each and free shipping on orders over $49.





You can connect with PackAways a number of ways:

Mailing Address:
Technology Container Corp.
207 Greenwood Street
Worcester, MA. 01607
Phone: 508-752-8000 or Toll Free: 800-962-9218
Email: support@techcontainer.com
Web site http://www.packaways.com/
Contact Form
Facebook
YouTube
Sign Up for Newsletter (bottom left hand side)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice post! Storage boxes are helpful tools in making your place neat and organized. I use a couple of these plastic boxes to ensure that my food at home would save space in the fridge. Thanks for sharing!

    Storage Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I used some plastic boxes from these products & really these are very durable.
    Plastic Crate Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. StorageManiac Foldable Canvas Storage Box from Bizarkdeal

    These foldables storage boxes really comes in handy. They are very lightweight, easy to assemble, basically all you need to do is pull by the handle part and put the base in and you'll have yourself a box~ This is not a sturdy box, I would say these boxes are perfect to store clothing or bathroom items. There is no zipper, Velcro, or button, it's just the lid. This doesn't bother me because I'm going to use these boxes to store my summer clothing.

    I have the large ones, you can see the dimension in the pictures. A very decent size, I was able to fit 16 of my husband's t-shirts and there's still room to fit more, a few wife beaters or boxers. Great for college students since they might move from dorm to dorm quite often, these boxes will be perfect. When they are not in used, simply fold them up and store away, look at the last pic, it doesn't take up that much space.

    ReplyDelete