Sunday, December 2, 2012

Frizzy Tizzy Goes to the Park by Wendy Hinbest

Thank you for stopping at my spot on Frizzy Tizzy Goes to the Park. This Virtual Book Tour is brought to you by Enchanted Book Promotions Presents. I will provide you with a synopsis of the book, review, and a small bio from Wendy Hinbest. Visit the other blogs on this Book Tour to learn more about this book.
 


 

Title: Frizzy Tizzy Goes to the Park
Author: Wendy Hinbest
Genre: Picture Book, Children’s Book 

Frizzy Tizzy attempts to face her fears and begins to second guess herself, until she realizes things are not always what they seem.

Book Excerpt:
 
Frizzy Tizzy climbed the stairs to go down the slide, but when she got to the top she was
afraid to go down.  Frizzy Tizzy felt the ground looked so far from up there.

“What’s wrong, Frizzy Tizzy?” asked Mommy.
           
 “I’m scared to go down,” answered Frizzy Tizzy.  She turned around and noticed a little girl standing behind her.


Links

 



 Author Bio:


I like writing children's books and blogging. I live in Burlington, Ontario with my husband and three young children. I have anEarly Childhood Education diploma and I am certified to teach children from
birth to six years including children with special needs. I have worked with many children and have read many books to them. My daughters enjoy the books I read to them so I decided to write books of my own. I am also a real estate agent.


My Review: 

A very cute story showing that things are not always as scary as they seem and that with a little help you can do anything!
 
Frizzy Tizzy and her parents go to the park to play.  Frizzy Tizzy decides that she wants to go down the big slide - once there she is scared.  The little girl behind her in line offers to go down with her so she is no longer scared.  Frizzy Tizzy makes a new friends that morning in the park.

I think anyone would think this is a cute story and learn a lesson from it.  I really liked it and shared the story with my niece who likes Frizzy Tizzy and was glad she made a new friend!



I received a Copy of this book from the author for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for the review, and the review is honest and my responsibility.     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment