Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pretzel Crisps® Review


The other day I found a great new snack.  They are Pretzel Crisps®  which are flat pretzel's that you can use like crackers and stack things on them or dip them.  They have a lot of great flavors too.  I was lucky enough to try the Deli Style Pretzel Crisps®.  There are 7 different flavors, they have the Original, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Wing, Everything, Sesame, Jalapeno Jack, and Chipotle Cheddar.
I tried them all.  My favorite was the Garlic Parmesan but I liked all of the other ones too.

The Pretzel Crisps®are really flavored well enough to eat without dipping but I brought some into the office and we had them with humus, french onion dip, and a Hot Bacon and Swiss Cheese Dip. The toppings for the Pretzel Crisps® are endless.  You could put cheese on them, salsa, any kind of dip, fruit, cream cheese and cucumbers.  How do you think you would like them?  Here is my Swiss Cheese Dip recipe:

Hot Bacon and Swiss Cheese Dip

2 Cups shredded Swiss
1 cup Mayo
8 Oz Cream Cheese softened
3 Green Onions chopped up
8-10 slice of cooked Bacon Crumbled
2 teaspoons Brown Mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Bake for 25-30 minutes until brown and bubbly on the top. 

If you would like to find more recipes check you can look at the  Pretzels Crisps® website.  They have lots to choose from including Sausage Fondue Nachos, Bacon & Blue and many many more.

The  Pretzel Crisps® are also a healthy choice. Pretzels Crisps® does not contain trans or saturated fats and have only 21-23 grams of carbohydrate per serving (1 ½ carbohydrate exchanges). People with diabetes can easily fit Pretzel Crisps® in carbohydrate meal plan as a snack or with a meals not raise blood glucose levels dramatically. They also do not contain any saturated and trans fat so they a great choice for those following a diet to reduce their cholesterol and manage their heart health.  

Where can you find Pretzel Crisps®? Most stores carry them including IGA, Albertsons, Safeway, and Walmart or you can order them directly online.  If you would like more information on where to buy them you can check here.

I am sure you will enjoy this healthy great tasting snack as much as I did.  


Kay Swederski personally reviewed this products. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment