Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vermont Brownie Review




I love brownies!! I found some really good brownies at Vermont Brownie Company.  I was able to try one of Vermont Brownie Company's Sample Pack.  Which includes 6 individually wrapped brownies labeled and placed  in unique and fun gift box. It contained some very yummy brownies.  The Sample Box  included the signature, espresso dulce de leche, peanut butter, maple toffee crunch, walnut chunk, and blondie. The first one I tried was the Signature Brownie. Wow! Was it good!  I could taste the dark chocolate and a bit of sea salt on the first bite!  Good thing I didn't have a whole box of them because they would not have lasted very long!  Actually I loved them all.  They were each very moist and soft just like a brownie should be.

Vermont Brownie Company was started by Katherine and Shawna one day after spending the day snowshoeing New Years Day 2008.  They were talking about how they would each like to start there own company, they talked about the long hours and commitment that it would take, but they also talked about how it would be worth while.  That is when Vermont Brownie Company was born.  After testing many brownie recipes they came up with their signature brownie which is not too cakey not to fudgy but just right. Vermont Brownie Company brownies are made from scratch using local, wholesome, farm-fresh ingredients that are always natural and preservative-free.



Vermont Brownie Company would be a great gift for someone on your Christmas list!  You can get a sampler pack of 2 brownies up to one 72 brownies! Vermont Brownie Company are very reasonable priced and I am sure anyone on your list would love to receive them!! Make sure you visit Vermont Brownie Company to see all the different flavors of brownies they offer, including a couple that are seasonal.



Kay Swederski personally reviewed these products. I did not receive any monitary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment